Mouse anti Anti human interleukin 1 receptor antagonist (hIL-1ra)
1x Mouse anti Anti human interleukin 1 receptor antagonist (hIL-1ra) found in nordc
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Long descriptionInterleukin 1 Receptor Antagonist inhibits the activity of IL-1 by binding to its receptor and has no IL-1 like activity._x000B__x000B_Genetic variation in IL1RN is associated with susceptibility to microvascular complications of diabetes type 4 (MVCD4). These are pathological conditions that develop in numerous tissues and organs as a consequence of diabetes mellitus. They include diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy leading to end-stage renal disease, and diabetic neuropathy. Diabetic retinopathy remains the major cause of new-onset blindness among diabetic adults. It is characterized by vascular permeability and increased tissue ischemia and angiogenesis._x000B__x000B_Defects in IL1RN are the cause of interleukin 1 receptor antagonist deficiency (DIRA), also known as deficiency of interleukin 1 receptor antagonist. Autoinflammatory diseases manifest inflammation without evidence of infection, high-titer autoantibodies, or autoreactive T-cells. DIRA is a rare, autosomal recessive, genetic autoinflammatory disease that results in sterile multifocal osteomyelitis (bone inflammation in multiple places), periostitis (inflammation of the membrane surrounding the bones), and pustulosis (due to skin inflammation) from birth.
- Antibody come fromHybridoma derived from the fusion of splenocytes from BALB/c mice immunized with human recombinant interleukin 1 receptor antagonist and mouse myeloma cells.
- Other descriptionProvided as solution in phosphate buffered saline with 0.08% sodium azide. Protein A/G Chromatography
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionMouse anti Anti human interleukin 1 receptor antagonist (hIL-1ra) Antibody
- Antibody is raised inMouse
- Antibody's reacts withHuman
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThis antibody doesn't cross react with other species
- Antibody's specificityNo Data Available
- Antibody's suited forOptimal concentration should be evaluated by serial dilutions._x000B_This antibody has been used as a coating antibody at 10µg/ml in a two site ELISA with PS1. Typically the ELISA has a working range of 27-20000 pg/ml and a sensitivity of < 15 pg/ml with the appropriate standard. Recommended sample volumes are 25-200 µl. Recovery of human hIL-1RA in human serum is typically >85% in the ELISA.
- Relevant references1. Chen, Z., et al. 'Effects of interleukin-1alpha, interleukin-1 receptor antagonist, and neutralizing antibody on proinflammatory cytokine expression by human squamous cell carcinoma lines.' Cancer Res. 1998, 58, 3668-3676_x000B__x000B_2. Towbin, H., et al. 'Monoclonal antibody based enzyme-linked and chemiluminescent assays for the human interleukin-1 receptor antagonist. Application to measure hIL-1ra levels in monocyte cultures and synovial fluids.' J. Immunol. Methods 1994, 170, 125-135
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- Gene target
- Short nameMouse anti Anti interleukin 1 receptor antagonist (hIL-1ra)
- Techniqueanti human, antibody to, anti human antibodies, mouses
- SpeciesHuman, Humans, Mouses
- Alternative nameMouse antibody to Anti H. sapiens Interleukin 1 receptor antagonist (hIL-1ra)
- Alternative techniquemurine
L139M | Mouse anti Anti human interleukin 1 receptor antagonist (hIL-1ra)size: 500 μg | 422.8 USD
- Catalog numberL139M
- Price422.8 USD
- Size500 μg
- DescriptionThe antagonist receptor ligand binding will be in contrast with agonist activity. nordc produces more antagonist and receptor related products as 1. This antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided. Antibody against the Hu protein or peptide or recombinant supplied in 1 volumes. Ask for quote if you need bulk. The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedthese results identify sIL-1Ra as a novel mutant p53 target gene, whose suppression might be required to generate a chronic pro-inflammatory tumor microenvironment through which mutant p53 promotes tumor malignancy.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR