Mobilized Peripheral Blood - CD133+ Stem/Progenitor Cells
Mobilized Peripheral Blood - CD133+ Stem/Progenitor Cells is available 1 time from Akro albumins and cell culture labs
- Type of cell culture reagentHUMAN CELLS
- Keep at following Temperature-20° C/Dry Ice
- Tissueblood, stem
- DescriptionBlood is slightly basic and contains proteins, hemoglobin, albumins in its serum. Akro Albumins and cell culture supplies this blood related product in 1.
- TestStem cell factors and stem cell growth factors will produce stem cells or be part of a transdifferentiation process to produce other cells. A cell can transdifferentiate by going back to the naive stem cell stadium or directly into the other cell, helped by the stem cell and transdifferentiationf actors. Stem cell growth factors or stem cell factors are mostly used to produce iPSCs or induced pluripotent stem cells by Jamaka or Thomson factors by using for example 5 Lenti-III-CMV viruses, expressing the Yamanaka iPSC factor set (Oct4, Sox2, Nanog and Lin28) + GFP positive control. Trans differentiation will omit the stem cell stadium but stem cell factors sill play an important role in trans differentiation strategies.
- Gene target
- Short nameMobilized Peripheral Blood - CD133+ Stem/Progenitor Cells
- Alternative nameMobilized Peripheral Blood - CD133+ progenitor/Progenitor Cells
- Alternative techniquesera
AK9559 | Mobilized Peripheral Blood - CD133+ Stem/Progenitor Cellssize: Inquire | 574.91 USD
Porcine Mesencephalic Astrocyte Derived Neurotrophic Factor ELISA Kit Mesencephalic Astrocyte Derived Neurotrophic Factor
Recombinant Desulfovibrio desulfuricans UPF0059 membrane protein Ddes_1699 Ddes_1699 UPF0059 membrane protein Ddes_1699 Ddes_1699