Mitochondria Isolation Kit For Tissue & Cultured Cells
Mitochondria Isolation Kit For Tissue & Cultured Cells is available 1 time from Biovision labs
K288-50 | Mitochondria Isolation Kit For Tissue & Cultured Cellssize: 50 assays | 464.56 USD
- Kit's descriptionMitochondria are the powerhouse of the cells because they generate most of the supply of energy in the form of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP). Mitochondria are double membrane organelles: an outer membrane and a folded inner membrane called cristae. Isolated mitochondria are the sample of choice to study mitochondrial respiration, assembly of the respiratory complexes, apoptosis, mtDNA and mtRNA, and mitochondrial protein profiling. The kit offers two options for the isolation of intact mitochondria. The first option is utilizing a reagent-based method allowing parallel processing of multiple samples. The second option uses traditional dounce homogenization, which provides better mitochondrial yield.
- Highlights• Useful for mitochondrial respiration studies, assembly of the complexes, apoptosis, mtDNA and mtRNA, and protein profiling. • Western blot and ELISA.
- Kit's benefitsSimple & rapid method to isolate highly pure, intact and functional mitochondria from tissues and cultured cells.
- Kit's other namenone
- Contents• Mitochondria Isolation Buffer • Reagent A • Storage Buffer
- Storage condition-20°C
- Shipping conditiongel pack
- Maximum time can be stored24 months
- Species reactivityMammalian
- Applications• Useful for mitochondrial respiration studies, assembly of the complexes, apoptosis, mtDNA and mtRNA, and protein profiling. • Western blot and ELISA.
- Samples tested• Mammalian tissues. • Cultured Cells.
- Gene target
- Short nameMitochondria Isolation Kit For Tissue Cultured Cells
- Alternative nameMitochondria purification reagent to measure Tissue & Cultured Cells
- Alternative techniquetissues
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
SUMO2, CT (SUMO2, SMT3A, SMT3H2, Small ubiquitin-related modifier 2, HSMT3, SMT3 homolog 2, SUMO-3, Sentrin-2, Ubiquitin-like protein SMT3A)
Supplier:AS ONE INTERNATIONAL
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp