membrane cofactor protein(MCP) ELISA Kit
membrane cofactor protein(MCP) ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Sincere labs
E13651211 | membrane cofactor protein(MCP) ELISA Kitsize: one plate of 96 wells per kit | 781.89 USD
- Long NameHuman membrane cofactor protein(MCP) ELISA Kit
- Recognized antigenmembrane cofactor protein(MCP)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens)
- Product typeImmunoassays, ELISA kits
- DescriptionThe Human membrane cofactor protein(MCP) ELISA Kit is a ready to use kit manufactured by using high quality antibodies sets, plates, solutions and detection molecules. This EIA test for Human membrane cofactor protein(MCP) will yield accurate and reproducible results. The specially designed buffers ensure the most suitable conditions for the detection reactions.
- Storage conditionsStore all components and reagents of the membrane cofactor protein(MCP) ELISA Kit refrigerated and +4 degrees Celcius. For a long term storage the kit's components may be frozen at -20 but cycles of freezing and thawing should be strictly avoided as they denaturate the polypeptide chains in the antibodies and controlls, thus causing a reduction in the kit's detection ability and specificity which changes will lead to inconsistant results.
- Laboratory tipsSmall volumes from the liquid components of the membrane cofactor protein(MCP) EIA kit may get caught on the walls and lid of the vials. Prior to use, briefly centrifuge the vial to ensure that all of the content is gathered on the bottom.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Additional descriptionAssociated membrane protein types are lipopolysaccharide selective barriers. Biological membranes include cell membranes, outer coverings of cells or organelles that allow passage of certain proteins and nuclear membranes, which cover a cell nucleus; and tissue membranes, such as mucosae and serosae.
- Gene target
- Short namecofactor protein(MCP) ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative namemembrane cofactor protein(MCP) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832