LysoBrite Blue is available 1 time from Aat labs
22642 | LysoBrite Bluesize: 500 Tests | 205.57 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionLysoBrite Blue is a ready to use kit which is designed to save considerably more assay time when compared to the alternative indoor methods. The easy to follow and user friendly protocol will guide you through each step.
- TipsThe liquid components of the LysoBrite Blue may get entrapped on the walls and seal of the tubes. Before starting the assay briefly spin the vials on a centrifuge to ensure that all of the content is on the bottom. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate protein components thus reducing the kits performance. Some of the components of the LysoBrite Blue may be photosensitive, therefore exposing them to bright light should be avoided.
- PropertiesBlue has a wavelength of around 480 nm and will make your sample visible. If your sample is too concentrated you can dissolve it in water.
- ConjugationBlue Substrate
- Gene target
- Short nameLysoBrite
- Alternative nameLysoBrite Blue