Live or Dead Cell Viability Assay Kit *Green/Red Dual Fluorescence*
Live or Dead Cell Viability Assay Kit *Green/Red Dual Fluorescence* is available 1 time from Aat labs
22789 | Live or Dead Cell Viability Assay Kit *Green/Red Dual Fluorescence*size: 1 kit | 253.34 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionLive or Dead Cell Viability Assay Kit *Green/Red Dual Fluorescence* is a ready to use kit which is designed to save considerably more assay time when compared to the alternative indoor methods. The easy to follow and user friendly protocol will guide you through each step.
- TipsThe liquid components of the Live or Dead Cell Viability Assay Kit *Green/Red Dual Fluorescence* may get entrapped on the walls and seal of the tubes. Before starting the assay briefly spin the vials on a centrifuge to ensure that all of the content is on the bottom. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate protein components thus reducing the kits performance. Some of the components of the Live or Dead Cell Viability Assay Kit *Green/Red Dual Fluorescence* may be photosensitive, therefore exposing them to bright light should be avoided.
- Testaat supplies other types of Assays as 1.The duality of this product lies in it's dual specificity to the gene, pH or protein. Mainly in phosphorylation by specific phosphatases.Fluorimetric analysis of fluorescent emission of light by is a form of luminescence. The emitted light has a longer wavelength, and therefore lower energy, than the absorbed radiation for excitation. Fluorescent controls and calibrators can be supplied to mix with the cells. A fluorimeter is needed to do the analysis of the green, red, blue, yellow, orange, deep red fluorescent dyes.
- Additional descriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.
- Conjugationred dye
- Gene target
- Short nameLive Dead Viability Assay Kit * /Red *
- Alternative nameLive and Dead cellular cytotoxity test reagent *Green/Red Dual Fluorescence*
- Alternative techniquearrays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Recombinant Mycobacterium abscessus Mycothiol acetyltransferase mshD Mycothiol acetyltransferase mshD