KCNV1Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
1x KCNV1Antibody, Biotin Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- Long nameKCNV1Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenKCNV1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against KCNV1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TSHR
- Gene ID number27012
- Swiss ProtQ6PIU1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsIHC-P(1:100-500)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPotassium channel subunit that does not form functional channels by itself. Modulates KCNB1 and KCNB2 channel activity by shifting the threshold for inactivation to more negative values and by slowing the rate of inactivation. Can down-regulate the channel activity of KCNB1, KCNB2, KCNC4 and KCND1, possibly by trapping them in intracellular membranes.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsHNKA; KCNB3; KV2.3; KV8.1; Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily V member 1; Neuronal potassium channel alpha subunit HNKA; Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv8.1; KCNV1
- Gene target
- Short nameKCNV1Antibody, Conjugated
- Techniqueantibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameKCNV1Antibody, biotinilated coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-16920R-Biotin | KCNV1Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.09 USD
- Catalog numberbs-16920R-Biotin
- Price408.09 USD
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
GATA6 (A403) (GATA Binding Factor 6, GATA Binding Protein 6, GATA-GT1, Transcription Factor GATA-6) Antibody