KCNE1L Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
KCNE1L Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenKCNE1L
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against KCNE1L.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human KCNE1L
- Gene ID Number23630
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenKCNE1L belongs to the potassium channel KCNE family which represent the most complex class of voltage-gated ion channels from both functional and structural standpoints. Their diverse functions include regulating neurotransmitter release, heart rate, insulin secretion, neuronal excitability, epithelial electrolyte transport, smooth muscle contraction, and cell volume.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsAMME syndrome candidate gene 2 protein; AMMECR2 protein; Cardiac voltage gated potassium channel accessory subunit 5; KCNE1 like; KCNE5; Mink; MinK like protein; Potassium voltage gated channel subfamily E member 1 like protein; Potassium voltage gated channel, Isk related family, member 1 like; Voltage gated potassium channel accessory subunit 5; KCE1L_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameKCNE1L Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9929R-A350 | KCNE1L Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9929R-A488 | KCNE1L Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9929R-A555 | KCNE1L Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9929R-A594 | KCNE1L Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9929R-A647 | KCNE1L Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9929R-A647
- Price409.32 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepotassium voltage-gated channel subfamily E regulatory subunit 5
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- potassium voltage-gated channel, Isk-related family, member 1-like
- potassium channel, voltage gated subfamily E regulatory beta subunit 5
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-11-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Potassium voltage-gated channel regulatory subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies