JIP2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
JIP2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-13647R-Cy7 | JIP2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 411.92 USD
- Long nameJIP2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenJIP2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against JIP2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human JIP2
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundc-Jun NH2-terminal kinases (JNKs) are distant members of the MAP kinase family (1). JNK1 is activated by dual phosphorylation at a Thr-Pro-Tyr motif in response to ultraviolet (UV) light, and it functions to phosphorylate c-Jun at amino terminal serine regulatory sites, Ser-63 and Ser-73, resulting in transcriptional activation (2-5). Two additional JNK family members have been identified as JNK2 and JNK3 (3). JIP-1 (for JNK interacting protein-1) has been identified as a cytoplasmic inhibitor of JNK that retains JNK in the cytoplasm, thereby inhibiting JNK-regulated gene expression. Evidence suggests that JNK1 and JNK2 bind to JIP-1 with greater affinity than to ATF-2 and c-Jun, which are targets of the JNK signaling pathway. JIP-1 contains an amino terminal JNK binding domain and a carboxy terminal SH3 domain. ATF-2 and c-Jun also contain the JNK binding domain and are thought to compete with JIP-1 for JNK binding (6). Multiple splice variants if JIP-1, including JIP-1b, JIP-1c (also designated islet-brain 1 or IB-1), JIP-2a, JIP-2b and JIP-3, have been identified in brain (7).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- SynonymsMAPK8IP2; C jun amino terminal kinase interacting protein 2; C-jun-amino-terminal kinase-interacting protein 2; Homologous to mouse JIP 1; IB 2; IB-2; IB2; Islet brain 2; Islet-brain-2; JIP 2; JIP-2; JIP2; JIP2_HUMAN; JNK interacting protein 2; JNK MAP kinase scaffold protein 2; JNK MAP kinase scaffold protein JIP2; JNK-interacting protein 2; MAPK8IP2; Mitogen activated protein kinase 8 interacting protein 2; Mitogen-activated protein kinase 8-interacting protein 2; PRKM8 interacting protein like; PRKM8IPL.
- Gene target
- Short nameJIP2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameJIP2 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies