Irf2bp1 Blocking Peptide
Irf2bp1 Blocking Peptide is available 1 time from Fitzgerald labs
- Antibody SubtypeBlocking Peptides
- Area of researchSignal Transduction
- Type of proteinSynthetic
- Form & BufferLyophilized powder. Add 100ul of distilled water for a final peptide concentration is 1 mg/ml.
- StorageStore at -20 deg C long term. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Tested forWB; IHC
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- DescriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameIrf2bp1 Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative nameinterferon regulatory factor 2 binding protein 1 inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol
- Alternative to gene targetinterferon regulatory factor 2 binding protein 1, IRF2BP1 and IDBG-58309 and ENSG00000170604 and 26145, this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0006351 and transcription, DNA-templated and biological process this GO :0006355 and regulation of transcription, DNA-templated and biological process this GO :0016874 and ligase activity and molecular function this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0046872 and metal ion binding and molecular function, metal ion binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0016874: ligase activity and also this GO :0046872: metal ion binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0016874: ligase activity, this GO :0046872: metal ion binding, nuclei, Irf2bp1 and IDBG-149056 and ENSMUSG00000044030 and 272359, IRF2BP1 and IDBG-647707 and ENSBTAG00000000154 and 523963
33R-1374 | Irf2bp1 Blocking Peptidesize: 100 µg | 258.49 USD
Supplier:Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens