Insulin Receptor Beta Monoclonal Antibody C18C4
Insulin Receptor Beta Monoclonal Antibody C18C4 is available 2 times from Epigen labs
- Clonalitymonoclonal antibody
- DescriptionThis item is a monoclonal antibody against Insulin Receptor Beta. Monoclonal antibodies ensure a highly specific binding to a certain epitope of the antigen and are much more LOT-to-LOT consistent than polyclonal antibodies.
- Product typeAntibody
- Target antigenInsulin Receptor Beta
- StorageOur specialists from Gentaur/Genprice advise to follow carefully the instructions for use and store the Insulin Receptor Beta Monoclonal Antibody [C18C4] in refrigerator and according to the label upon arrival.
- Long nameInsulin Receptor Beta Monoclonal Antibodies [C18C4]
- Storage conditionsFor short term storage the Insulin Receptor Beta Monoclonal Antibody [C18C4] can be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For long term storage keep frozen at -20 degrees Celsius. Be sure to refer to the technical sheet for any additional specifications and requirements for proper storing of the antibodies.
- Gene target
- Short nameInsulin Receptor Beta Monoclonal Antibody [C18C4]
- Alternative nameInsulin Receptor b monoclonal (Antibody to) [C18C4]
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
A-0419-100 | Insulin Receptor Beta Monoclonal Antibody [C18C4]size: 0,1 mg | 637.96 USD
- Catalog numberA-0419-100
- Price637.96 USD
- Size0,1 mg
- TipsInsulin Receptor Beta MAb [C18C4] should not be exposed to cycles of freezing and thawing as they may denaturate the peptide chains/bonds in the antibodies and reduce/change the activity of the antibody. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to collect its content on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Epigen they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- Additional descriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- French translationanticorps
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedanalysis of TCRalpha-CD3deltaepsilon and TCRbeta-CD3gammaepsilon dimers and the role of the membrane-proximal tetracysteine motifT-cell receptor Vbeta CDR3 oligoclonality frequently occurs in childhood refractory cytopenia and severe aplastic anemiaIn an HLA-DR4 transgenic model of mixed connective tissue disease, TCR-beta variable chain usage is highly restricted among U1 70-kDa autoantigen-reactive T cell subsets.TCR beta-mediated feedback inhibition of Vbeta14 rearrangements in reporter mice depends on inherent properties of Vbeta14, Dbeta, and Jbeta recombination signal sequences.Our study does not suggest an evidential and major involvement of TCRB in the pathogenesis of endometriosis in an Italian population in a small case control study.Early expression of transgenic TCRalpha- and beta-chains under control of endogenous transcriptional regulatory elements results in accelerated T cell development and emergence of a large population of double negative T cells in the thymus and periphery.A mechanism is suggested by which variable chain V(D)J recombination may feed back to regulate local transgenic Dbeta2 recombinational accessibility during thymocyte development.Overexpression of TCR transgenic beta-chain decrease the T lymphocytes with surface phenotypes of effector and central memory cells.
- Entrez Gene
A-0419-100 | Insulin Receptor Beta Monoclonal Antibody [C18C4]size: 100 µg | 637.09 USD