Indole Nitrate Broth
Indole Nitrate Broth is available 1 time from Himedia labs
- DescriptionIndole Nitrate Broth is a sterile, light amber coloured medium used for identification of microorganisms by means of nitrate reduction and indole production.
- Shelf lifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- StorageStore between 2-8°C
- AppearanceSterile, slightly opalescent, Indole Nitrate broth in bottles.
- ColourLight amber coloured medium
- Quantity of Medium5 ml of medium in bottles.
- Reaction7.00- 7.40
- Sterility testPasses release criteria
- Cultural responseCultural characteristics was observed after incubation at 35-37°C for 18-48 hours
- UsesLaboratory use
- Personal ProtectionWear appropriate NIOSH/MSHA-approved respirator, chemical-resistant gloves, safety goggles, other protective clothing. Mechanical exhaust required.
- Toxicological InformationNon toxic
- OrderingTo order Indole Nitrate Broth, please use the Cat. Nr. and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Indole Nitrate Broth
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by Himedia. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.
- Gene target
- Short nameIndole Nitrate Broth
- Alternative nameIndole Nitrate liquid media base
LQ081-10X(25X5ML) | Indole Nitrate Brothsize: 10X(25X5ML) | 154.21 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies