IL10 protein Mouse
IL10 protein Mouse is available 4 times from Fitzgerald labs
30R-AI005x | IL10 protein (Mouse)size: 2 ug | 283.66 USD
30R-AI005 | IL10 protein (Mouse)size: 10 ug | 434.18 USD
30R-AI005x | IL10 protein Mousesize: 2 µg | 193.35 USD
30R-AI005 | IL10 protein Mousesize: 10 µg | 378.6 USD
- Catalog number30R-AI005
- Price378.6 USD
- Size10 µg
- Form & BufferLyophilized from 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, pH 7.0, sterile filtered through a 0.2 um filter. Reconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0mg/ml.
- Short nameIL10 protein Mouse
- Alternative nameinterleukin 10 protein Mouse
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 10
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1991-10-31
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedEndogenous IL-10 is not essential in EAT, or for the immune deviation induced by thyroid FasL expression, whereas it is necessary for the immune privilege status of the thyroid conferred by FasL expression on thyrocytes.Data (including data from studies in knockout mice) suggest that up-regulation of signaling in colonic mucosa via interleukin-10/microRNA-155/SHIP-1 (Src homology 2 domain-containing inositol-5-phosphatase) is involved in development of colitis due to dysbiosis.In this review IL-10 is a regulatory cytokine with a pleiotropic role in the immune system, operating primarily as a feedback inhibitor of exuberant T cell responses to microbial antigens.TGF-beta and IL-10 redundantly suppress hepatic inflammation during acute S. mansoni infection while intestinal inflammation is regulated by alternatively activated macrophages.IL-10 is not required for the induction of low dose oral tolerance but is required for the regulation of INF-gamma which affects severity of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in tolerized miceupon maturation, dendritic cells are reprogrammed with a distinct cytokine-secreting profile, which may play an important role in regulating T cell functionsthe IL10 gene transcription did not associate with enhancement of c-Jun, RelA and FOXP3 gene expression and strictly depended on the JNK and p38 MAPKs activation in stimulated human monocytes.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Product TypeProteins
- Product SubtypeRecombinant Proteins
- Research AreaCytokines & Growth Factors
- Tag/ConjugateRegion of IL10 protein corresponding to amino acids MSRGQYSRED NNCTHFPVGQ SHMLLELRTA FSQVKTFFQT KDQLDNILLT DSLMQDFKGY LGCQALSEMI QFYLVEVMPQ AEKHGPEIKE HLNSLGQKLK TLRMRLRRCH RFLPCENKSK AVEQVKSDFN KLEDQGVYKA MNEFDIFINC IEAYMMIKMK S.
- StorageStore at 4 deg C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution aliquot and freeze at -20 deg C for long term storage. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- ApplicationsUser optimized
- Shipping InfoBlue Ice
- Antibody SubtypeRecombinant Proteins
- Area of researchCytokines & Growth Factors
- ResiduesRegion of IL10 protein corresponding to amino acids MSRGQYSRED NNCTHFPVGQ SHMLLELRTA FSQVKTFFQT KDQLDNILLT DSLMQDFKGY LGCQALSEMI QFYLVEVMPQ AEKHGPEIKE HLNSLGQKLK TLRMRLRRCH RFLPCENKSK AVEQVKSDFN KLEDQGVYKA MNEFDIFINC IEAYMMIKMK S.
- Type of proteinRecombinant
- Expression SystemEscherichia coli
- Grade & PurityGrater than 98% pure
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Tested forPlease refer to the datasheet
- BioactivityPeproTech's Mouse IL-10 is fully biologically active as measured by the dose-dependent co-stimulation (with IL-4) of the proliferation of Mouse MC/9 cells. The ED50 was found to be 5 x 10^5 units/mg.
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Gene target
- Alternative techniquemurine
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246