IL10 Blocking Peptide
IL10 Blocking Peptide is available 2 times from Abbex labs
abx062140 | IL10 Blocking Peptidesize: 1 mg | 346.29 USD
abx062140 | IL10 Blocking Peptidesize: 5 mg | 541.07 USD
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inSynthetic
- TargetIL10 Blocking
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- DescriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameIL10 Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative nameinterleukin 10 inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246
Renalase FAD dependent amine oxidase RNLS Hypothetical protein LOC55328 FLJ11218 HGNC 25641 Chromosome 10 open reading frame 59 C10orf59
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT