IL10 antibody (FITC)
IL10 antibody (FITC) is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN833951 | IL10 antibody (FITC)size: 100 Tests | 931.78 USD
- Also known asIL10 (FITC)
- Other namesIL10; IL10 protein; interleukin-10; T-cell growth inhibitory factor; cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor; interleukin 10; N/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameIL10
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesIL10; IL10; CSIF; TGIF; GVHDS; IL-10; IL10A; N/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityN/A; Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman IL10; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification method> 95% as determined by SDS-Page
- Form/AppearanceSupplied in 50 mM TRIS, 100 mM NaCl, 1% BSA, 0.02% NaN3, pH 7.4
- Storage and shippingFor short term storage keep the antibody at +4°C. Variations in the range 1°C to 9°C are tolerable. For extended periods of time aliquote keep the antibody at -20°C. Cycles of freeze/defrost may denaturate the antibodies, thus reducing their activity..
- Tested applications:ELISA (EIA)
- similar_products2021670909 2021670347 3022215429 3022215056 3022215055 3022215430 1012179355 1012153078 1012179498 1012177660 1011937464 1011937460 1011937462 1011937461 1011937463 1014316040 1014316095 1012594740
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.This MBS Monoclonals Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. MBS Monoclonals FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL10 antibody (FITC)
- TechniqueAntibody, FITC
- Alternative nameinterleukin 10 (Antibody to) (fluorecein)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246