IL10 antibody biotin
IL10 antibody biotin is available 4 times from Fitzgerald labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody SubtypeConjugated Polyclonal Antibodies
- Area of researchCytokines & Growth Factors
- Raised inRabbit
- StorageStore at -20 deg C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution product may be stored at 4 deg C in the short term. For long term storage aliquot and freeze at -20 deg C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Shipping conditionsBlue Ice
- Tested forELISA; WB
- Usage RecommendationsELISA: 0.25-1 ug/ml, WB: 0.1-0.2 ug/ml
- Product TypePrimary Antibodies
- Product SubtypeConjugated Polyclonal Antibodies
- Research AreaCytokines & Growth Factors
- Shipping InfoBlue Ice
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by fitzgerald they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246
60R-IR020bt | IL10 antibody (biotin)size: 50 ug | 657.3 USD
60R-IR021bt | IL10 antibody (biotin)size: 50 ug | 496.19 USD
60R-IR020bt | IL10 antibody biotinsize: 50 µg | 651.47 USD
60R-IR021bt | IL10 antibody biotinsize: 50 µg | 454.16 USD