IGSF21 Antibody Conjugated
IGSF21 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIGSF21
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IGSF21.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IGSF21
- Gene ID number84966
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundIGSF21 is a 467 amino acid secreted protein that contains two Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains and is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. Members of this family of proteins usually localize to the cell membrane, and may act as receptors in the immune response pathways. The gene encoding IGSF21 maps to human chromosome 1p36.13 and mouse chromosome 4 D3. Human chromosome 1 spans 260 million base pairs, contains over 3,000 genes and comprises nearly 8% of the human genome. A large number of disease-associated genes are associated with chromosome 1, including those that are involved in familial adenomatous polyposis, Stickler syndrome, Parkinsonâ€™s disease, Gaucher disease, schizophrenia and Usher syndrome. Aberrations in chromosome 1 are found in a variety of cancers, including head and neck cancer, malignant melanoma and multiple myeloma.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsFLJ41177; IGSF 21; Immunoglobin superfamily member 21; immunoglobulin superfamily member 21; MGC15730; RP11 121A23.1; IGS21_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9204R-Biotin | IGSF21 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9204R-Cy3 | IGSF21 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9204R-Cy5 | IGSF21 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9204R-Cy5.5 | IGSF21 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9204R-Cy7 | IGSF21 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9204R-FITC | IGSF21 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9204R-HRP | IGSF21 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9204R-HRP
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameIGSF21 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameIGSF21 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameIGSF21 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameIGSF21 antisense RNA 1
- Discovery year2017-10-25
- Entrez gene record
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies