iFluor 810 acid
1x iFluor 810 acid found in aat
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptioniFluor 810 acid is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 810 acid is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 810 acid is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 810 acid
- Alternative nameiFluor 810 acid
1375 | iFluor 810 acidsize: 1 milligram | 269.18 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR