iFluor 710 succinimidyl ester
1x iFluor 710 succinimidyl ester found in aat
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptioniFluor 710 succinimidyl ester is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 710 succinimidyl ester is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 710 succinimidyl ester is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 710 succinimidyl ester
- Alternative nameiFluor 710 succinimidyl ester
1045 | iFluor 710 succinimidyl ester1 milligram 268.74 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR