iFluor 710 amine
iFluor 710 amine is available 1 time from Aat labs
1078 | iFluor 710 aminesize: 1 milligram | 253.34 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptioniFluor 710 amine is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 710 amine is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 710 amine is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 710 amine
- Alternative nameiFluor 710 amine
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies