iFluor 700 streptavidin conjugate
iFluor 700 streptavidin conjugate is available 2 times from Aat labs
16970 | iFluor 700-streptavidin conjugatesize: 200 ug | 135.52 USD
16998 | iFluor 700-streptavidin conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 207.13 USD
- Catalog number16998
- Price207.13 USD
- Size1 milligram
- ConceptRegistry number:9013-20-1Scope note:A 60-kDa extracellular protein of Streptomyces avidinii with four high-affinity biotin binding sites. Unlike AVIDIN, streptavidin has a near neutral isoelectric point and is free of carbohydrate side chains.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptioniFluor 700-streptavidin conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 700-streptavidin conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 700-streptavidin conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 700-streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative nameiFluor 700-biotinilated-binding streptavidin conjugate
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies