iFluor 594 streptavidin conjugate
iFluor 594 streptavidin conjugate is available 2 times from Aat labs
- DescriptioniFluor 594-streptavidin conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 594-streptavidin conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 594-streptavidin conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 594-streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative nameiFluor 594-biotinilated-binding streptavidin conjugate
16962 | iFluor 594-streptavidin conjugatesize: 200 ug | 141.77 USD
16992 | iFluor 594-streptavidin conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 216.68 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR