iFluor 555 succinimidyl ester
iFluor 555 succinimidyl ester is available 1 time from Aat labs
- DescriptioniFluor 555 succinimidyl ester is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 555 succinimidyl ester is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 555 succinimidyl ester is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Shelf life1 year
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 555 succinimidyl ester
- Alternative nameiFluor 555 succinimidyl ester
1028 | iFluor 555 succinimidyl estersize: 1 milligram | 270.52 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Chondrocytes and collagens