IFFO2 Antibody Conjugated
IFFO2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIFFO2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IFFO2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IFFO2
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundIFFO2
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsIFFO2; IFFO2_HUMAN; Intermediate filament family orphan 2.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-15547R-Biotin | IFFO2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.56 USD
bs-15547R-Cy3 | IFFO2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
bs-15547R-Cy5 | IFFO2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
bs-15547R-Cy5.5 | IFFO2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
bs-15547R-Cy7 | IFFO2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
bs-15547R-FITC | IFFO2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.56 USD
- Catalog numberbs-15547R-FITC
- Price409.56 USD
- Long nameIFFO2 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameIFFO2 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameIFFO2 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameintermediate filament family orphan 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2008-09-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Intermediate filament family orphans
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-15547R-HRP | IFFO2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.47 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies