IFFO2 Antibody Conjugated
7x IFFO2 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIFFO2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IFFO2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IFFO2
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundIFFO2
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsIFFO2; IFFO2_HUMAN; Intermediate filament family orphan 2.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-15547R-Biotin | IFFO2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.09 USD
bs-15547R-Cy3 | IFFO2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
- Catalog numberbs-15547R-Cy3
- Price428.93 USD
- Long nameIFFO2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the IFFO2 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameIFFO2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameIFFO2 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameintermediate filament family orphan 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2008-09-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Intermediate filament family orphans
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-15547R-Cy5 | IFFO2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-15547R-Cy5.5 | IFFO2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-15547R-Cy7 | IFFO2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
bs-15547R-FITC | IFFO2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.09 USD
bs-15547R-HRP | IFFO2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 428.93 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies