Human Sal like protein 4 SALL4 ELISA Kit 96 well plate
Human Sal like protein 4 SALL4 ELISA Kit 96 well plate is available 3 times from Bioma labs
EKC35439 | Human Sal-like protein 4 (SALL4) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 951.64 USD
EKC35439 | Human Sal-like protein 4 (SALL4) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 6757 USD
EKC35439 | Human Sal-like protein 4 (SALL4) ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 3630.68 USD
- Verified reactivityHuman
- Detection limits37.5 pg/ml-2400 pg/ml
- Sensitivity limit9,37 pg/ml
- Samples to be analyzedserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates
- Assay duration1-5 hours
- Verified applicationsELISA
- Assay classPlease contact us
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Protein numberQ9UJQ4
- Alternate protein numberPlease refer to SwissProt
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Gene namesal-like 4 (Drosophila)
- Alternate gene nameDRRS, HSAL4, MGC133050, ZNF797, dJ1112F19.1, sal-like 4
- Estimated production time7-11 business days
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Storage recommendation-20°C. Bring all reagents to room temperature before beginning test. The kit may be stored at 4°C for immediate use within two days upon arrival. Reseal any unused strips with desiccant pack. Minimize freeze/thaw cycles.
- Use for6 months
- ELISA's specificityTo know the specificity of this test please feel free to contact us
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- Assay principlePlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Precision of the testPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- ELISA's stabilityPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- QCThe kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 certified facilities.
- Research main areaEpigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- DescriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.
- Gene target
- Short nameSal-like protein 4 (SALL4) ELISA Kit, 96
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameH. sapiens Sal-like protein 4 (SALL4) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent, 96 well plate
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
TERT ID Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase Telomerase Catalytic Subunit HEST2 Telomerase associated Protein 2 TP2 EST2 TCS1 TRT