Human D Serine Dehydratase Active Recombinant protein
Human D Serine Dehydratase Active Recombinant protein is available 2 times from Biovision labs
- Specific targetted sequenceN/A
- Protein targetD-Serine Dehydratase
- Specific activityThe specific activity (specifications/test method) was measured by its ability to metabolizes 1 μmole of D-serine into pyruvate per minute at 37°C and pH 7.4, in the presence of pyridoxal-5-phosphate and catalytic Zn2+.
- Gene number852679 (DSD1)
- Package formThis product is supplied as lyophilized form from 50 mM Sodium phosphate, pH 7.0, 30% glycerol
- Protein numberP53095
- PrecautionsManufactured in USA. For Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- Example resultsExpected results ≥ 60 mU/mg
- ReleasedManifactured since May 2017. Available to order. Please contact us for larger or bulk quantity
- Scientific contextD-Serine Dehydratase belongs to the β- family of the Pyridoxal phosphate-dependent enzymes and part of the fold-type II family. It binds to one catalytically essential PLP per protein molecule but also contains another low affinity PLP binding site. The enzyme converts D-Serine, D-threonine, D-allo-Threonine to corresponding α-keto acid and ammonia. It is suggested to act as a detoxifying enzyme for E.Coli strains.
- Molecular weight (in Da)47.8 kDa
- Handling and storageCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Store for 12 months at -20°C
- ReconstituteReconstitute in 50 mM potassium phosphate, 50 mM NaCl, pH 7.4.
- BioactivityThe specific bioactivity is ≥ 60 mU/mg
- Unit DefinitionOne Unit of DsdSC metabolizes 1 μmole of D-serine into pyruvate per minute at 37°C and pH 7.4, in the presence of pyridoxal-5-phosphate and catalytic Zn2+.
- DeliveryShipped under gel pack
- ApplicationSDS-PAGE (Purity > 95% )
- Gene originSaccharomyces cerevisiae
- Gene target
- Short nameD-Serine Dehydratase Active Recombinant protein
- Alternative nameH. sapiens D-Serine Dehydratase functionnal recombinant protein
- Alternative techniquerec
P1193-500 | Human D-Serine Dehydratase Active Recombinant proteinsize: 500 μg | 923.65 USD
P1193-200 | Human D-Serine Dehydratase Active Recombinant proteinsize: 200 μg | 563.29 USD
- Catalog numberP1193-200
- Price563.29 USD
- Size200 μg
- Other nameDsdSC, D-serine deaminase, DSD, DSD1
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- DescriptionSerine protease, D- or L-serine arginine rich enzyme of serine threonine kinase with serine that is encoded by the codons UCU, UCC, UCA, UCG, AGU and AGC is an ɑ-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It contains an α-amino group (which is in the protonated −NH+ 3 form under biological conditions), a carboxyl group. It is non-essential in humans, meaning the body can synthesize it.
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene