Human CellExp CD36 human recombinant
Human CellExp CD36 human recombinant is available 2 times from Biovision labs
- SynonymsCD36, SCARB3, GP3B, GP4, Platelet Glycoprotein 4
- Alternates namesCD36, SCARB3, GP3B, GP4, Platelet Glycoprotein 4
- TaglinesA multiligand pattern recognition receptor
- NCBI Gene ID #.948
- NCBI Gene SymbolCD36
- Gene SourceHuman
- Accession #P16671
- SourceHEK293 cells
- Activity (Specifications/test method)N/A
- Biological activityMeasured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized rhCD36 at 2 μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind rhTSP2/His with a linear range of 0.01-1 μg/mL
- ResultsMeasured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized rhCD36 at 2 μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind rhTSP2/His with a linear range of 0.01-1 μg/mL
- Molecular WeightThis protein is fused with C-terminal 6×his tag at C-terminus, has a calculated MW of 47.5 kDa expressed. The predicted N-terminus is Gly30. Protein migrates as 60-90 kDa in reduced SDS-PAGE resulting from glycosylation.
- Storage Temp.-20°C
- ShippingGel Pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- Physical form descriptionLyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, pH7.4. Generally 5-8% Mannitol or trehalose is added as a protectant before lyophilization.
- Reconstitution InstructionsCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile deionized water to a concentration of 200 µg/ml. Solubilize for 30 to 60 min. at RT with occasional gentle mixing. Do not vortex. Carrier protein (0.1% HAS or BSA) is strongly recommended for further dilution and long term storage.
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameCellExp™ CD36, recombinant
- Alternative nameH. sapiens CellExp™ CD36 molecule (thrombospondin receptor), H. sapiens recombinant
- Alternative techniquerec
- Alternative to gene targetCD36 molecule (thrombospondin receptor), BDPLT10 and CHDS7 and FAT and GP3B and GP4 and GPIV and PASIV and SCARB3, CD36 and IDBG-24023 and ENSG00000135218 and 948, lipoprotein particle binding, Extracellular, Cd36 and IDBG-136838 and ENSMUSG00000002944 and 12491
7371-10 | Human CellExp™ CD36, human recombinantsize: 10 μg | 389.2 USD
7371-50 | Human CellExp™ CD36, human recombinantsize: 50 μg | 878.65 USD
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Recombinant Chlamydomonas reinhardtii Ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase Ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase
Recombinant Escherichia coli Putative uncharacterized protein ylbG ylbG Putative uncharacterized protein ylbG ylbG