Human CellExp CD319 SLAMF7 CRACC human recombinant
Human CellExp CD319 SLAMF7 CRACC human recombinant is available 2 times from Biovision labs
7376-50 | Human CellExp CD319 / SLAMF7 / CRACC, human recombinantsize: 50 μg | 848.63 USD
7376-10 | Human CellExp CD319 / SLAMF7 / CRACC, human recombinantsize: 10 μg | 375.9 USD
- SynonymsSLAMF7, CD319, CS1, CRACC, 19A, FOAP-12
- Alternates namesSLAMF7, CD319, CS1, CRACC, 19A, FOAP-12
- TaglinesMediates NK cell activation
- NCBI Gene ID #.57823
- NCBI Gene SymbolSLAMF7
- Gene SourceHuman
- Accession #Q9NQ25
- SourceHEK293 cells
- Activity (Specifications/test method)N/A
- Biological activityMeasured by its ability to bind biotinylated human SLAMF7 in a functional ELISA.
- ResultsMeasured by its ability to bind biotinylated human SLAMF7 in a functional ELISA.
- Molecular WeightThis protein is fused with 6×His tag at the C-terminus, has a calculated MW of 23.2 kDa. The predicted N-terminus is Ser 23. DTT-reduced Protein migrates as 33-48 kDa due to glycosylation.
- Storage Temp.-20°C
- ShippingGel Pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- Physical form descriptionLyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, pH7.4. Generally 5-8% Mannitol or trehalose is added as a protectant before lyophilization.
- Reconstitution InstructionsCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH 7.4 to a concentration of 50 µg/ml. Do not vortex. This solution can be stored at 2-8°C for up to 1 month. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -20°C.
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameCellExp CD319 / SLAMF7 / CRACC, recombinant
- Alternative nameH. sapiens CellExp CD319 / SLAM family member 7 / CRACC, H. sapiens recombinant
- Alternative techniquerec
- Alternative to gene targetSLAM family member 7, SLAMF7 and IDBG-104088 and ENSG00000026751 and 57823, protein binding, Cell surfaces, Slamf7 and IDBG-204760 and ENSMUSG00000038179 and 75345, SLAMF7 and IDBG-630522 and ENSBTAG00000001197 and 790164
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
GO? 6976 (5,6,7,13-Tetrahydro-13-methyl-5-oxo-12H-indolo[2,3-a]pyrrolo[3,4-c]carbazole-12-propanenitrile, Go6976, PD 406976)