HSP20 Antibody Conjugated
7x HSP20 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHSP20
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HSP20.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HSP20
- Gene ID number126393
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundHsp20 is a small heat shock protein related to Hsp25, Hsp27 and may form different hetercomplexes with these proteins. The specific physiological function of Hsp20 is not yet known. It is distributed ubiquitously in tissues, but is found in higher levels in skeletal, smooth and heart muscle. Under normal conditions, Hsp20 is diffusely distributed in the cytosol, but under heat stress conditions, it translocates to the nucleus. Unlike other heat shock proteins the amount of Hsp20 does not increase after heat shock. The Hsp20 was demonstrated to constitute up to 1.3% of the total cellular protein in vertebrate tissues, especially in muscle, and its expression is related to muscle contraction, specifically in slow-twitch muscle. Hsp20 may form different heterocomplexes with other Hsp's, such as alpha-crystalline and Hsp25. Phosphorylated form of Hsp20 is proposed to interact with monomeric actin whereas dephosphorylated form binds polymeric actin filaments. In normal conditions Hsp20 is diffusely disturbed in cytosol but under the heat stress it undergoes translocation to membrane fraction.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsHeat Shock Protein 20; FLJ32389; Heat shock 20 kDa like protein p20; Heat shock protein alpha crystallin related B6; Heat shock protein beta 6; Hspb6; HSPB6_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1688R-Biotin | HSP20 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-1688R-Cy3 | HSP20 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1688R-Cy5 | HSP20 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1688R-Cy5.5 | HSP20 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1688R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameHSP20 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameHSP20 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameHSP20 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameheat shock protein family B (small) member 6
- Synonyms gene name
- heat shock protein, alpha-crystallin-related, B6
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-05-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Small heat shock proteins
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-1688R-Cy7 | HSP20 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-1688R-FITC | HSP20 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-1688R-HRP | HSP20 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Cellular biology labs
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR