Hsc70 Antibody is available 1 time from Njs poly labs
- Concentration0.5mg/ml if reconstituted with 0.2ml sterile DI water
- FormAntigen affinity purified
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Recognised antigenHsc70
- Host animalRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- ClonalityPolyclonal (rabbit origin)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens), Mouse (Mus musculus), Rat ; Due to limited knowledge and inability to test the antibody against all known species, we cannot guarantee that no other cross reactivity can occur.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-F, ICC
- Recommended dilutionsWestern blot: 0.5-1ug/ml,IHC (Paraffin): 0.5-1ug/ml,IHC (Frozen): 0.5-1ug/ml,Immunocytochemistry: 0.5-1ug/ml
- NotesThe stated application concentrations are suggested starting amounts. Titration of the Hsc70 antibody may be required due to differences in protocols and secondary/substrate sensitivity.
- Intented useThis Hsc70 antibodyis to be used only for research purposes and not for diagnostics..
- Uniprot #E9PSH5
- PurityAntigen affinity
- DescriptionThe 70 kilodalton heat shock proteins(Hsp70s) are a family of ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins. The Hsp70s are an important part of the cell's machinery for protein folding, and help to protect cells from stress. All of the Hsp70 proteins have three major functional domains: An N-terminal ATPase domain binds ATP(Adenosine triphosphate) and hydrolyzes it to ADP(Adenosine diphosphate); A substrate binding domain contains a groove with an affinity for neutral, hydrophobic amino acid residues; A C-terminal domain rich in alpha helical structure acts as a 'lid' for the substrate binding domain. By binding tightly to partially-synthesized peptide sequences(incomplete proteins), Hsp70 prevents them from aggregating and being rendered nonfunctional. And it also can act to protect cells from thermal or oxidative stress. Finally, Hsp70 seems to be able to participate in disposal of damaged or defective proteins. Interaction with CHIP(Carboxyl-terminus of Hsp70 Interacting Protein)–an E3 ubiquitin ligase–allows Hsp70 to pass proteins to the cell's ubiquitination and proteolysis pathways.
- ImmunogenAn amino acid sequence from the N-terminus of human Hsc70 (TTYSCVGVFQHGKVEIIAN) was used as the immunogen for this Hsc70 antibody (100% homologous in human, mouse and rat).
- StorageAfter reconstitution, the Hsc70 antibody can be stored for up to one month at 4oC. For long-term, aliquot and store at -20 deg. Celcius or lower. Cycles of freezing and thawing can denaturate the peptide chains of the antibodies and reduce their sensitivity and/or change their affinity. Prepare aliqotes in such a manner so that freeze-thaw cycles are minimized. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by NJS poly they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameHsc70 Antibody
- Alternative nameHsc70 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
R30315 | Hsc70 Antibodysize: 0.1mg | 478.51 USD
- Catalog numberR30315
- Price478.51 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameheat shock protein family A (Hsp70) member 8
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- heat shock 70kD protein 8
- heat shock 70kDa protein 8
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-05-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Spliceosomal P complex
- Heat shock 70kDa proteins
- Spliceosomal C complex
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene