HOXA6 HOX1B Antibody Conjugated
HOXA6 HOX1B Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHOXA6/HOX1B
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HOXA6/HOX1B.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HOXA6/HOX1B
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe Hox homeobox genes encode proteins that are transcriptional regulators with an established role in embryonic development. HoxA6 (homeobox A6), also known as HOX1B, is a 233 amino acid protein that localizes to the nucleus. Expressed during embryonic development, HoxA6 functions as a sequence-specific DNA-binding transcription factor that is part of a regulatory mechanism that provides cells with positional identities during development. Via its ability to bind DNA, HoxA6 plays an important role in the regulation of gene expression, as well as morphogenesis and differentiation. The gene encoding HoxA6 maps to human chromosome 7, which houses over 1,000 genes and comprises nearly 5% of the human genome. Defects in some of the genes localized to chromosome 7 have been linked to Osteogenesis imperfecta, Williams-Beuren syndrome, Pendred syndrome, Lissencephaly, Citrullinemia and Shwachman-Diamond syndrome.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsHomeo box 1B; Homeo box A6; Homeobox 1B; Homeobox A6; Homeobox protein Hox A6; Homeobox protein Hox-1B; Homeobox protein Hox-A6 antibody Homeobox protein HoxA6; HOX 1; Hox 1B; HOX1; HOX1.2; Hox1B; HOXA6; HX A6; HXA6; HXA6_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11294R-Biotin | HOXA6/HOX1B Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-11294R-Cy3 | HOXA6/HOX1B Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11294R-Cy3
- Price430.54 USD
- Long nameHOXA6/HOX1B Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the HOXA6/HOX1B Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameHOXA6/HOX1B Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameHOXA6/HOX1B (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namehomeobox A6
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- homeo box A6
- Discovery year1990-06-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- HOXL subclass homeoboxes
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedEnforced overexpression of HOXA6 or HOXA9 in FDCP-Mix resulted in increased proliferation and colony formation but had negligible effect on differentiation in early multipotential and later committed precursor cellsData indicate that genes with hypermethylated CpG islands in malignant meningiomas, such as HOXA6 and HOXA9, tend to coincide with the binding sites of polycomb repressive complexes (PRC) in early developmental stage.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11294R-Cy5 | HOXA6/HOX1B Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-11294R-Cy5.5 | HOXA6/HOX1B Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-11294R-Cy7 | HOXA6/HOX1B Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-11294R-FITC | HOXA6/HOX1B Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-11294R-HRP | HOXA6/HOX1B Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
Supplier:Cellular biology labs