HIV gp41 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
HIV gp41 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-0239R-A350 | HIV gp41 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
bs-0239R-A488 | HIV gp41 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
bs-0239R-A555 | HIV gp41 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
bs-0239R-A594 | HIV gp41 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
bs-0239R-A647 | HIV gp41 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 379.53 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0239R-A647
- Price379.53 USD
- Long nameHIV gp41 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-HIV gp41 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 647
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 647
- Excitation emission650nm/665nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 633 is a practical alternative to APC as well as Cy5. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR made this Alexa Fluor 633 conjugate that can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with instruments equipped with a second red laser or red diode. It is detected in the FL4 detector of the core's upgraded 2-laser FACScans. Like other Alexa Fluor dyes, the HIV gp41 Antibody, exhibits uncommon photo stability, making it an ideal choice for fluorescent microscopy.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 647
- GeneThe human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus (a subgroup of retrovirus) that causes HIV infection and over time acquired immunodeficiency syndrome(AIDS). AIDS is a condition in humans in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening opportunistic infections and cancers to thrive. Without treatment, average survival time after infection with HIV is estimated to be 9 to 11 years, depending on the HIV subtype. Infection with HIV occurs by the transfer of blood, semen, vaginal fluid, pre-ejaculate, or breast milk. Within these bodily fluids, HIV is present as both free virus particles and virus within infected immune cells. recombinant HIV 1 and 2 gag gene proteins p24, p17, p55 immunodominant epitopes and envelope glycoproteins, gp120 are used for production of diagnostic detection antibodies.
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 647
- Alternative namehuman immunodeficiency virus gp41 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 647
1. Gene info
- Long gene namehuman immunodeficiency virus type I enhancer binding protein 2
- Synonyms gene name
- human immunodeficiency virus type I enhancer-binding protein 2
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-10-21
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Zinc fingers C2H2-type
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHIV gp41
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HIV gp41.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from Transmembrane protein gp41
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsHIV
- Background of the antigengp41/120 is the major HIV protein associated with the HIV envelope. It functions as the viral antireceptor or attachment protein. gp41 (or TM) traverses the envelope, whereas gp120 is present on the outer surface and is noncovalently attached to gp41. The precursor of gp120/41 (gp160) is synthesized in the endoplasmic reticulum and is transported via the golgi body to the cell surface. Upon activation of the envelope glycoprotein (gp120/41) by cellular receptors, gp41 undergoes conformational changes that mediate fusion of the viral and cellular membranes.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsHIV1 gp41; HIV-1 gp41; HIV1gp41; HIVgp41; Transmembrane protein gp41; Glycoprotein 41; Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1; HIV1 ENV gp160; HIV1 gp160; HIV1gp160; HIV-1 gp160; env; Env polyprotein; Envelope glycoprotein gp160; Glycoprotein 41; gp41; HIV1; HIV1 clade a; HIV1/Clade A; SU; Surface protein; Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 TM; Transmembrane protein; ENV_HV1MV.
- Gene target
- Short nameHIV gp41 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Thermoproteus neutrophilus N acetyl gamma glutamyl phosphate N acetyl gamma aminoadipyl phosphate reductase argC