HiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplate
HiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplate is available 1 time from Himedia labs
- DescriptionHiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplate by HiMedia Laboratories is used for isolation of Listeria species
- MicroorganismsListeria species
- AppearanceSterile plastic plate containing dark amber coloured firm gel
- Cultural reponseCultural characteristics was observed after incubation at 35-37°C for 24-48 hours.
- Storage TemperatureHiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplate should be stored at 2 - 8°C.
- Shelf lifeHiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplate should be used before expiry date on the label.
- StabilityHiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplate is stable if stored as per the conditions specified under storage. It loses its potency/performance above 45°C.
- DataSheetContact us to request the datasheet
- OrderingTo order HiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplate, please use the Cat. Nr.FL024-5X50PTand submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for HiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplate
- DiseaseListeria monocytogenes and Listeria species are gram-positive, rod-shaped, facultatively anaerobic, and non spore-forming. The major human pathogen in the Listeria genus is L. monocytogenes. It is usually the causative agent of the relatively rare bacterial disease listeriotic, listeriosis a serious infection caused by eating food contaminated with the bacteria. The disease affects pregnant women, newborns, adults with weakened immune systems, and the elderly. Antibodies and ELISA test kits for detection of listeria antigens.
- Gene target
- Short nameHiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplate
- Alternative nameHiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplate
- Alternative techniqueelisa
FL024-5X50PT | HiTouch Listeria Count Flexiplatesize: 5X50PT | 315.11 USD