HATH6 Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody Conjugated
7x HATH6 Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPutative transcription factor. May be implicated in specification and differentiation of neuronal cell lineages in the brain. May participate in kidney development and may be involved in podocyte differentiation.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms4933425C05Rik; HATH-6; HATH 6; ATOH8; ATOH8_HUMAN; Atonal homolog 6; atonal homolog 8 Drosophila; Atonal homolog 8; Basic helix loop helix transcription factor 6; bHLHa21; Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 21; FLJ14708; FLJ38730; hATH6; Helix loop helix protein mATH-6; Helix-loop-helix protein hATH-6; Math6; Okadin; Protein atonal homolog 8; RGD1561512.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11937R-Biotin | HATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-11937R-Cy3 | HATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11937R-Cy3
- Price427.11 USD
- Long nameHATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the HATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameHATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameHATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameatonal bHLH transcription factor 8
- Synonyms gene name
- atonal homolog 8 (Drosophila)
- atonal homolog bHLH transcription factor 8
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2004-02-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Basic helix-loop-helix proteins
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-11937R-Cy5 | HATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-11937R-Cy5.5 | HATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-11937R-Cy7 | HATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-11937R-FITC | HATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-11937R-HRP | HATH6/Protein atonal homolog 8 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies