Guinea Pig Polyclonal IgG Anti Elastin human
Guinea Pig Polyclonal IgG Anti Elastin human is available 2 times from Bio logo labs
EL25013 | Guinea Pig Polyclonal IgG Anti-Elastin, humansize: 0.5 ml | 737.32 USD
- Catalog numberEL25013
- Price737.32 USD
- Size0.5 ml
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegalactosidase beta 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- elastin receptor 1, 67kDa
- elastin receptor 1 (67kD)
- galactosidase, beta 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedUp-regulation of elastin and fibulin-5 mRNA levels in ICA were strongly correlated with family history of cardiovascular disease when compared to CCAHeterozygous ELN abnormalities negatively influence vocal fold biomechanics and the resulting sound produced by the vibrating glottis.The nanostructure of full-length and corresponding overlapping fragments of tropoelastin, was solved using small angle X-ray and neutron scattering.ELN is associated with age related macular degeneration but not polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy in Japanese.In predialysis chronic kidney disease, elastin degradation is an important determinant of arterial stiffness and is associated with all-cause mortality.binding of Ag85 on elastin siRNA-transfected Caco-2 cells was significantly reduced (34.3%), implying that elastin acts as an important ligand contributing to mycobacterial invasion.The decrease in age-adjusted circulating elastin levels is a potential indicator of eventual cardiovascular dysfunction in medical check-up individuals, as predicted by the risk factors dyslipidemia, hyperuricemia or diabetes.Several extracellular matrix constituents, LOXs, FBN1, and FBLN5, implicated in the development of elastin, are overexpressed in the subepithelial connective tissue extracellular matrix of human pterygium
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
EL25013-0.1 | Guinea Pig Polyclonal IgG Anti-Elastin, humansize: 0.1 ml | 372.74 USD
- AvailabilityPlease contact us to check the availability
- ImmunogenPurified elastin from human skin
- SpecificityHuman Elastin 100%, human Collagen Type I, II, III, IV, V
- Species reactivityHuman, cross-rectivity with rat Elastin < 0.1%
- Product presentationAffinity purified antibody lyophilized from phosphate buffered solution; no BSA and preservative added!
- Product categoryPrimary Antibody
- Antibody's raised inGuinea Pig
- Antibody's isotypeIgG
- Antibody's clonepolyclonal
- Product is supplied aspurified, lyophilized
- Recommended concentration for useIFA ≥ 1:80, IHC(P) ≥ 1:500 - 1:1000, ELISA ≥ 1:200 (OD ≥ 500)
- Protein concentrationapp. 1 mg/ml
- Positive controlHuman skin or aorta
- PretreatmentAfter de-waxing the tissue slices they are treated with 0.2% hyaluronidase (app. 300 U/mg e.g. Art. No. HYA02-50) in TBS 15 min at 37°C. There after non-specific binding is blocked by blocking serum or 3% BSA in TBS. For peroxidase systems blocking with 1% peroxide solution in TBS for 30 min at RT is recommended.
- Tested applicationsIFA, IHC(P), ELISA, RIA
- Recommended secondary reagentAnti-Guinea pig IgG-conjugates
- Storage methodStore at -20°C
- UniProt numberP155Go to UniProt/SwissProt2 (ELN_HUMAN)
- Litterature1. Demarchez M., Hartmann D.J., Herbage D., Ville G., and Prunieras M. (1987) Wound-healing of human skin transplanted onto the nude mouse. 2. an immunohistochemical and ultrastructural study of the epidermal basment-membrane zone reconstruction and connenc 2. Demarchez M., Hartmann D.J., and Prunieras M. (1987) An immunohistochemical study of the revascularization process in human skin transplanted onto the nude mouse. Transplantation 43; 896-903. 3. Lethias C., Hartmann D.J., Masmejean M., Ravazzola M., Sabbagh I., Ville G., Herbage D., Eloy R. (1987) Ultrastructural immunolocalization of elastic fibers in rat blood vessels using the protein A-gold technique. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 35, 15-21.
- Tips*Gentaur's antibodies are intended for in vitro research use only. They must not be used for clinical diagnostics and not for in vivo experiments in humans or animals.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Guinea pig ELISA kits for plasma and sera samples are used to study human genes through the guinea pig model (Cavia porcellus), also called the cavy rodent model. After mouzes and rats Guinea pigs are easy in maintained laboratory animals. cDNAs of Guinea pigs are also very popular.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Pigs and the smaller guinea pigs are frequent used as models for humans.Polyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- Gene target
- Short namePolyclonal IgG Anti-Elastin,
- TechniquePolyclonal, anti, IgG
- Alternative nameGuinea swine polyclonal Immunoglobulin G antibody to-Elastin, H. sapiens
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies