Guinea pig CCL5 assay kit (ELISA)
Guinea pig CCL5 assay kit (ELISA) is available 1 time from Cusabio labs
CSB-EL004800GU | Guinea pig CCL5 assay kit (ELISA)size: 1x96-test wells plate/box | 603.37 USD
- Catalog numberCSB-EL004800GU
- Price603.37 USD
- Size1x96-test wells plate/box
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameC-C motif chemokine ligand 5
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- small inducible cytokine A5 (RANTES)
- chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 5
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-07-05
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Chemokine ligands
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Long nameGuinea pig C-C motif chemokine 5(CCL5) ELISA kit
- Species reactivityGuinea pig
- Antigenchemokine (C-C motif) ligand 5
- Antigen symbolCCL5
- Type of the probes for analysisserum, plasma, tissue homogenates
- Detection range0.156 ng per ml-10 ng per ml
- Sensitivity of the kit0.081 ng per ml
- Research field of applicationImmunology
- Assay specificationsThe results can be obtained spectrophotometrically at 450 nm as detection wavelenght in 1 up to 5 hours and the sample volume that is needed can be between 50 and 100 ul.
- Uniprot IDP97272
- Storage conditionsAfter delivery, the specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommend you to store the Guinea pig C-C motif chemokine 5(CCL5) ELISA kit between two and eight degrees Celsius to keep the quality and activity of the reagents included in the kit.
- Special promotion (-10%)Do not miss to order the product Guinea pig C-C motif chemokine 5(CCL5) ELISA kit at this promotional price until the end of December 2017.
- Get a quote for a sample size kitAsk our sales assistants for our special quote for a 24T-trial kit that can be delivered with your next order and learn more about the antigen concentration in your samples.
- TipsThe product is intended to be used for research purposes only. This elisa is not for use in diagnostics.
- TestCusabio supplies other types of Assays as 1.ELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- DescriptionGuinea pig ELISA kits for plasma and sera samples are used to study human genes through the guinea pig model (Cavia porcellus), also called the cavy rodent model. After mouzes and rats Guinea pigs are easy in maintained laboratory animals. cDNAs of Guinea pigs are also very popular.
- AboutPigs and the smaller guinea pigs are frequent used as models for humans.
- Gene target
- Short nameCCL5 assay kit (ELISA)
- TechniqueAssay, ELISA
- SpeciesGuinea Pig
- Alternative nameGuinea swine CCL5 test reagent (Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay)
- Alternative techniquearrays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Recombinant Thermosynechococcus elongatus Epoxyqueuosine reductase queG Epoxyqueuosine reductase queG
Recombinant Mycoplasma pneumoniae Uncharacterized protein MG123 homolog MPN_262 Uncharacterized protein MG123 homolog MPN_262
Rat Mannose binding protein C MBL2 ELISA Kit mannose binding lectin protein C 2 soluble opsonic defect
Recombinant Aquifex aeolicus Deoxyribose phosphate aldolase deoC Deoxyribose phosphate aldolase deoC
Recombinant Pyrobaculum calidifontis 50S ribosomal protein L24e rpl24e 50S ribosomal protein L24e rpl24e
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR