GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody
GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody is available 5 times from Epigen labs
A57914-100 | GPR3 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 100 µg | 502.97 USD
A57914-050 | GPR3 Polyclonal Antibodysize: 50 µg | 375.47 USD
A57916-050 | GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 50 µg | 375.47 USD
A57916-100 | GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 502.97 USD
A57917-100 | GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 100 µg | 502.97 USD
- Catalog numberA57917-100
- Price502.97 USD
- Size100 µg
- StorageOur specialists from Gentaur/Genprice advise to follow carefully the instructions for use and store the GPR3 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated in refrigerator and according to the label upon arrival.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Epigen they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGPR3 Polyclonal Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameGPR3 polyclonal (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameG protein-coupled receptor 3
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1994-07-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- G protein-coupled receptors, Class A orphans
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedGpr3 is epistatic to Pde3a and fertility as well as meiotic arrest in the PDE3A-deficient oocyte is dependent on the activity of GPR3.Gpr3-defective mice may constitute a relevant model of premature ovarian failure due to early oocyte aging.the cAMP levels required for maintaining meiotic arrest in mouse and rat oocytes are dependent on the expression of Gpr3 and/or Gpr12GPR3 specifically in the oocyte, rather than in the follicle cells, is responsible for maintenance of meiotic arrest in mouse oocytes.GPR3-G(s) activation in response to stimulation of an exogenously expressed beta(2)-adrenergic receptor causes Galpha(s) to move from the oocyte plasma membrane into the cytoplasm.GPR3 qualifies as a new player in the modulation of behavioral responses to stress and constitutes a novel promising pharmacological target for treatment of emotional disordersAltered signalling pathways of GPR3 could contribute to the neurobiological substrate involved in developing addiction to cocaineThis study found that the expression of GPR3 in CGNs exerted prosurvival effects against apoptosis-inducing stimuli, such as potassium deprivation, hypoxia, and ROS.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- TipsManufactured in United States. Designed for Research Use Only, not for human or animal consumption.
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals