GPR126 Antibody Conjugated
GPR126 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGPR126
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GPR126.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human G-protein coupled receptor 126
- Gene ID number57211
- Swiss ProtQ86SQ4
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundOrphan receptor. May be required for normal differentiation of promyelinating Schwann cells and for normal myelination of axons. Signals probably through G-proteins to transiently elevate cAMP levels (By similarity).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsAPG1; DREG; VIGR; GPR126; PS1TP2; G-protein coupled receptor 126; Developmentally regulated G-protein-coupled receptor; Vascular inducible G protein-coupled receptor
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12027R-Biotin | GPR126 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-12027R-Cy3 | GPR126 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12027R-Cy3
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameGPR126 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the GPR126 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGPR126 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGPR126 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameadhesion G protein-coupled receptor G6
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- G protein-coupled receptor 126
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-02-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Adhesion G protein-coupled receptors, subfamily G
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedVIGR represents a novel G protein coupled receptors of the adhesion family, which is unique in its long extra-cellular domain.APG1 formed an alpha-helical structure at the C-terminal site and a positive charge cluster at the N-terminal site.Possible new targets for GPCR modulation: allosteric interactions, plasma membrane domains, intercellular transfer and epigenetic mechanisms.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12027R-Cy5 | GPR126 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12027R-Cy5.5 | GPR126 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12027R-Cy7 | GPR126 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-12027R-FITC | GPR126 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-12027R-HRP | GPR126 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD