GPR12 Antibody Conjugated
16x GPR12 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGPR12
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GPR12.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13514R-Biotin | GPR12 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-15358R-Biotin | GPR12 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-15358R-Cy3 | GPR12 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13514R-Cy3 | GPR12 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13514R-Cy5 | GPR12 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-15358R-Cy5 | GPR12 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13514R-Cy5.5 | GPR12 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13514R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameGPR12 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human G protein coupled receptor 12
- Gene ID number2835
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Antigen backgroundG protein-coupled receptors (GPRs) are a protein family of transmembrane receptors that transmit an extracellular signal (ligand binding) into an intracellular signal (G protein activation). GPR signaling is an evolutionarily ancient mechanism used by all eukaryotes to sense environmental stimuli and mediate cell-cell communication. All of the receptors have seven membrane-spanning domains and the extracellular parts of the receptor can be glycosylated. These extracellular loops also contain two highly conserved cysteine residues which create disulfide bonds to stabilize the receptor structure. GPR12 is a 334 amino acid peptide that is expressed primarily in brain, particularly in regions where neuronal differentiation takes place. GPR12 is coupled to an inhibitory G protein. It positively influences differentiation and maturation of post-mitotic neurons, and it may promote the growth of neuronal precursor cells.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- SynonymsFLJ18149; FLJ97704; G protein coupled receptor 12; G-protein coupled receptor 12; GPCR12; GPCR21; GPR 12; GPR12; GPR12_HUMAN; MGC138349; MGC138351; Probable G protein coupled receptor GPR12; GPCR GPR12.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGPR12 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGPR12 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameG protein-coupled receptor 12
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-01-24
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunits
- G protein-coupled receptors, Class A orphans
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-15358R-Cy5.5 | GPR12 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13514R-Cy7 | GPR12 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-15358R-Cy7 | GPR12 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13514R-FITC | GPR12 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-15358R-FITC | GPR12 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-13514R-HRP | GPR12 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-15358R-HRP | GPR12 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13514R-PE | GPR12 Antibody, PE Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD
bs-15358R-PE | GPR12 Antibody, PE Conjugated0.1ml 450.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR