GPR105 Antibody Conjugated
GPR105 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGPR105
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GPR105.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human G-protein coupled receptor 105
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundG protein-coupled receptors (GPRs) are a protein family of transmembrane receptors that transmit an extracellular signal (ligand binding) into an intracellular signal (G protein activation). GPR signaling is an evolutionarily ancient mechanism used by all eukaryotes to sense environmental stimuli and mediate cell-cell communication. All of the receptors have seven membrane-spanning domains and the extracellular parts of the receptor can be glycosylated. These extracellular loops also contain two highly conserved cysteine residues which create disulfide bonds to stabilize the receptor structure. GPR105, also designated P2Y14, is widely expressed throughout many brain regions where it localizes to glial cells, and specifically co-localizes with astrocytes. GPR105 is upregulated when a tissue is immunologically challenged with lipopolysaccharide, leading to the theory that GPR105 may play an important role in modulating peripheral and neuroimmune function.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsA330108O13Rik; G protein coupled receptor for UDP-glucose; G protein-coupled receptor 105; G protein-coupled receptor VTR 15-20; G-protein coupled receptor 105; GPR105; KIAA0001; P2RY14; P2Y purinoceptor 14; P2Y14 receptor; P2Y14; P2Y14 receptor; P2Y14_HUMAN; Purinergic receptor P2Y G protein coupled 14; Similar to TYPE-1 Angiotensin II receptor; UDP-glucose receptor; GPCR GPR105.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12028R-Biotin | GPR105 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-12028R-Cy3 | GPR105 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12028R-Cy5 | GPR105 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12028R-Cy5.5 | GPR105 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12028R-Cy7 | GPR105 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12028R-FITC | GPR105 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12028R-FITC
- Price409.62 USD
- Long nameGPR105 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGPR105 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameGPR105 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepurinergic receptor P2Y14
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- G protein-coupled receptor 105
- purinergic receptor P2Y, G-protein coupled, 14
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-09-27
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- P2Y receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedUDP-glucose stimulated IL-8 production via P2RY14 in human endometrial epithelial cells but not stromal cellsThese results demonstrate a novel function of the P2Y14 receptor in the rodent stomach and an ability of UDP-glucose to delay gastric emptying without involving the P2Y14 receptor.Data detected mRNA and protein for ADP receptors P2Y12 and P2Y13 in mouse dorsal root ganglia (DRG). P2Y14, a homologous Gi-coupled nucleotide receptor, is also expressed in DRG.These studies indicate that GPR105 ablation mitigates high fat diet-induced insulin resistance by inhibiting macrophage recruitment and tissue inflammationResults suggest that P2Y14 may act as the receptor for UDP-sugars in osteoclast precusors and may regulate RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis.P2Y14 on stem/progenitor cells of the hematopoietic system inhibits cell senescence by monitoring and responding to the extracellular manifestations of tissue stress
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12028R-HRP | GPR105 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-12028R-PE | GPR105 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 452.68 USD