GORASP2 Golgi phosphoprotein 6 GRASP55 Antibody Conjugated
7x GORASP2 Golgi phosphoprotein 6 GRASP55 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGolgi phosphoprotein 6
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Golgi phosphoprotein 6.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Golgi phosphoprotein 6
- Gene ID number26003
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe Golgi apparatus is a highly complex organelle comprised of a stack of cisternal membranes on the secretory pathway from the ER to the cell surface. The structure is maintained by an exoskeleton or Golgi matrix constructed from a family of coiled-coil protein, the golgins and other peripheral membrane components such as GRASP55 and GRASP65 (1). GRASP55 (Golgi reassembly stacking protien or p59) is a component of the Golgi stacking machinery. GRASP55 is highly homologous to GRASP65 and contains two PDZ domains. GRASP55 is myristoylated and palmitoylated. Unlike GRASP65, GRASP55 does not have detectable binding with the vesicle docking protein GM130 and is located on the medial-Golgi rather than cis-Golgi. Both GRASP55 and GRASP65 function in the stacking of Golgi Cisternae (2,3). The novel coiled-coil protein golgin 45 interacts with GRASP55 and the GTP form of Rab 2, suggesting that GRASP55 and golgin 45 form a Rab 2 effector complex on medial-Golgi essential for normal protein transport and Golgi structure (4). ERK2 directly phosphorylates GRASP55, which is phosphorylated in mitotic cells, suggesting that mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase (MKK)/ERK pathway phosphorylates the Golgi during mitosis (5).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsAW552058; DKFZp434D156; FLJ13139; Golgi phosphoprotein 6; Golgi reassembly stacking protein 2; Golgi reassembly stacking protein 2, 55kDa; Golgi reassembly stacking protein of 55 kDa; Golgi reassembly-stacking protein 2; Golgi reassembly-stacking protein of 55 kDa; GOLPH2; GOLPH6; GORASP2; GORS2_HUMAN; GRASP55; GRS2; p59; RP23-428O15.1.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-13492R-Biotin | GORASP2/Golgi phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-13492R-Cy3 | GORASP2/Golgi phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-13492R-Cy3
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameGORASP2/Golgi phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the GORASP2/Golgi phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGORASP2/Golgi phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGORASP2/vesicle packing phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegolgi reassembly stacking protein 2
- Synonyms gene name
- golgi reassembly stacking protein 2, 55 kDa
- golgi reassembly stacking protein 2, 55kDa
- Discovery year2002-05-23
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- PDZ domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-13492R-Cy5 | GORASP2/Golgi phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13492R-Cy5.5 | GORASP2/Golgi phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13492R-Cy7 | GORASP2/Golgi phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-13492R-FITC | GORASP2/Golgi phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-13492R-HRP | GORASP2/Golgi phosphoprotein 6/GRASP55 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies