Goat Serum Non-Sterile Non-Hemolyzed
Goat Serum Non-Sterile Non-Hemolyzed is available 1 time from Pf biologicals labs
239-32118-5 | Goat Serum Non-Sterile Non-Hemolyzedsize: 500 ml | 195.84 USD
- Catalog number239-32118-5
- Price195.84 USD
- Size500 ml
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Please contact us to check the latest availability or to request a quote. A discount may apply for larger quantities.
- OrderingIf you wish to order the Goat Serum Non-Sterile Non-Hemolyzed, please include the Cat. #32118-5 and desired quantity with your shipping and billing details to your order
- Technical filePlease inquire for the latest datasheet, certificate of analysis and SDS
- NoteDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in USA
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- DescriptionAzide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.This 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- AboutSerum should be stored at +5°C
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat Serum Non-Sterile Non-Hemolyzed
- Techniquesterile, serum, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine blood serum Non-Sterile Non-Hemolyzed
- Alternative techniquesterilized