Goat IgG assay kit (ELISA)
Goat IgG assay kit (ELISA) is available 1 time from Cusabio labs
CSB-E12734G | Goat IgG assay kit (ELISA)size: 1x96-test wells plate/box | 494.37 USD
- Catalog numberCSB-E12734G
- Price494.37 USD
- Size1x96-test wells plate/box
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameKIT proto-oncogene receptor tyrosine kinase
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- piebald trait
- v-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1986-01-01
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedIn a series of human AMKL samples from both Down syndrome and non-Down syndrome patients, mutations were identified within KIT, FLT3, JAK2, JAK3, and MPL genes, with a higher frequency in DS than in non-DS patients.A significant proportion (27%) of small cell carcinomas of the urinary bladder expressed c-kit, suggesting that it may prove useful as a therapeutic target in small cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder.Dysregulated kit function is an important component of oncogenesis in a large number of neoplastic disorders, including systemic mastocytosis.Results describe the conformational changes that accompany the binding of Gleevec, or imatinib mesylate, to the tyrosine kinases c-Kit and c-Abl.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Long nameGoat Immunoglobulin G,IgG ELISA Kit
- Species reactivityGoat
- AntigenImmunoglobulin G,IgG
- Antigen symbolIgG
- Type of the probes for analysisserum, plasma
- Detection range0.146 μg per ml-37.5 μg per ml
- Sensitivity of the kit0.134 μg per ml
- Research field of applicationImmunology
- Assay specificationsThe results can be obtained spectrophotometrically at 450 nm as detection wavelenght in 1 up to 5 hours and the sample volume that is needed can be between 50 and 100 ul.
- Uniprot IDN/A
- Storage conditionsAfter delivery, the specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommend you to store the Goat Immunoglobulin G,IgG ELISA Kit between two and eight degrees Celsius to keep the quality and activity of the reagents included in the kit.
- Special promotion (-10%)Do not miss to order the product Goat Immunoglobulin G,IgG ELISA Kit at this promotional price until the end of December 2017.
- Get a quote for a sample size kitAsk our sales assistants for our special quote for a 24T-trial kit that can be delivered with your next order and learn more about the antigen concentration in your samples.
- TipsThe product is intended to be used for research purposes only. This elisa is not for use in diagnostics.
- TestCusabio supplies other types of Assays as 1.ELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat IgG assay kit (ELISA)
- TechniqueAssay, ELISA, Goat, IgG
- Alternative namecaprine Immunoglobulin G test reagent (Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay)
- Alternative techniquearrays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832