Goat Anti Mouse Antibody H
Goat Anti Mouse Antibody H is available 6 times from Bioss secondary antibodies labs
bs-0296G | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 160.61 USD
bs-0296G-Biotin | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0296G-HRP | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
bs-0368G | Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 160.61 USD
bs-0368G-Biotin | Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0368G-Biotin
- Price137.83 USD
- CategoryConjugated Secondary Antibody
- Target antigenMouse IgM
- Background of the target antigenImmunoglobulin IgM normally constitutes about 10% of serum immunoglobulins. IgM antibody is prominent in early immune responses to most antigens and is largely confined to plasma due to it's large size. Monomeric IgM is expressed as a membrane bound antibody on the surface of B cells and as a pentamer when secreted by plasma cells.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Secondary Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.Immunoglobulin M, or IgM for short, is a basic antibody that is produced by B cells. IgM is by far the physically largest antibody in the human circulatory system. It is the first antibody to appear in response to initial exposure to an antigen
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus
- Additional isotypeIgM
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgM Antibody (H+L) Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti, Goat, IgM
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-Mouse Immunoglobulin M (Antibody to) (heavy and light chain), biotinilated coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThe lithogenic diet induced biliary hyperplasia and reduced bile salt transporter ABCC3 expression in C57L mice.The ligand binding activity of purified recombinant murine ILBP (mILBP) in vitro; mILBP exhibits a preference for certain species of bile and fatty acids.The results demonstrate that ilbp is involved in the apical to basolateral transport of bile acids in ileal enterocytes, and is vital for the maintenance of bile acid homeostasis in the enterohepatic circulation (EHC) in mice.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0368G-HRP | Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 137.83 USD
- Host OrganismGoat
- Modification siteNone
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-F
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:500-2000), ELISA(1:500-2000), IHC-P(1:500-2000), IHC-F(1:500-2000)
- Cross reactivityMouse
- Purification methodThis antibody has been purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to one year.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cellular biology labs