Goat Anti Mouse Antibody H
Goat Anti Mouse Antibody H is available 6 times from Bioss secondary antibodies labs
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- Host OrganismGoat
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:500-2000), ELISA(1:500-2000), IHC-P(1:500-2000), IHC-F(1:500-2000)
- Purification methodThis antibody has been purified via Protein A.
- Cross reactivityMouse
- Modification siteNone
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to one year.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-F
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0296G | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 173.42 USD
bs-0296G-Biotin | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 148.82 USD
bs-0296G-HRP | Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 148.82 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0296G-HRP
- Price148.82 USD
- CategoryConjugated Secondary Antibody
- Target antigenMouse IgG
- Background of the target antigenImmunoglobulin G (IgG), is one of the most abundant proteins in serum with normal levels between 8-17 mg/mL in adult blood. IgG is important for our defence against microorganisms and the molecules are produced by B lymphocytes as a part of our adaptive immune response. The IgG molecule has two separate functions; to bind to the pathogen that elicited the response and to recruit other cells and molecules to destroy the antigen. The variability of the IgG pool is generated by somatic recombination and the number of specificities in an individual at a given time point is estimated to be 1011 variants.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Secondary Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat Anti-Mouse IgG Antibody (H+L) Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-Mouse Immunoglobulin G (Antibody to) (heavy and light chain), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe lithogenic diet induced biliary hyperplasia and reduced bile salt transporter ABCC3 expression in C57L mice.The ligand binding activity of purified recombinant murine ILBP (mILBP) in vitro; mILBP exhibits a preference for certain species of bile and fatty acids.The results demonstrate that ilbp is involved in the apical to basolateral transport of bile acids in ileal enterocytes, and is vital for the maintenance of bile acid homeostasis in the enterohepatic circulation (EHC) in mice.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0368G | Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Antibody (H+L)size: 1mg | 173.42 USD
bs-0368G-Biotin | Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Antibody (H+L), Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 148.82 USD
bs-0368G-HRP | Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Antibody (H+L), HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.2ml | 148.82 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies