Goat Anti Human Polyclonal Antibody
10x Goat Anti Human Polyclonal Antibody found in Cellular biology labs
- Type of the productantibody
- Clonalitypolyclonal antibody
- Raised inGoat
- Purification techiqueaffinity chromatography
- ApplicationWestern blot, ELISA
- Species reactivityHuman
- Antibody concentration1 mg/mL
- TipsThis antibody is manufactured for research purposes only and it is not intended to be used in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- We send this reagant onBlue Ice
- The temperatureerature for storage is-20ºC
- Type of reagentMetabolism Research
- Related techniquesMetabolism Research, Lipoprotein Metabolism, Antibodies to Apolipoproteins
- Cellular useAntibodies are affinity purified
- Protocol informationProvided at a concentration of 1 mg/mL
- Living modified organisme in this reagent or LMONot applicable
- Host speciesGoat
- Isotype controlN/A
- Conjugation and formUnconjugated
- Species compatible toHuman
- Use of this test kit or productIB, EIA
- This reagent is purifiedAffinity Purified
- Techniqueanti-Human, antibody to, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibodies against human proteins, goats, Polyclonal antibodies (pAbs) are mostly rabbit or goat antibodies that are secreted by different B cells, whereas monoclonal antibodies come from a single N cell lineage. Pabs are a collection of immunoglobulin molecules that react against a specific antigen, each identifying a different epitope.
- HostGoat, The goat polyclonal antibodies are directed against human genes or rabbit or mouse IgGs (H +L) chain primary antibodies and conjugated for detection. It are very good secondary antibodies that are affinity purified and have a good affinity themselves too. Often KLH is coupled to the antigen so anti KLH can be present in the vial.
- SpeciesHuman, Goats, Humans
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
STA-130 | Goat Anti-Human Albumin Polyclonal Antibody0.1 mg 553.04 USD
STA-130 | Goat Anti-Human Albumin Polyclonal Antibody100 µg 632.12 USD
STA-132 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein AI Polyclonal Antibody0.1 mg 553.04 USD
STA-132 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein AI Polyclonal Antibody100 µg 632.12 USD
STA-134 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein B-100/48 Polyclonal Antibody0.1 mg 553.04 USD
- Catalog numberSTA-134
- Price553.04 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- AntigenPurified human LDL
- Product configuration100 μg of affinity purified antibody at 1 mg/mL in PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.5 mM EDTA and 0.02% NaN3
- Shipping conditionsThe product Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein B-100/48 Polyclonal Antibody must be shipped on blue ice packages to retain its quality and activity during the transportation.
- Storage conditionsThe product Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein B-100/48 Polyclonal Antibody can be kept at minus 20 degrees Celsius for 12 months upon receipt.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Cellular biology labs they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestCellular biology labs supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat Anti- Apolipoprotein B-100/48 Polyclonal Antibody
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-H. sapiens Apolipoprotein B-100/48 polyclonal (Antibody to)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namesmall Cajal body-specific RNA 3
- Discovery year2006-03-31
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Small Cajal body-specific RNAs
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
STA-134 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein B-100/48 Polyclonal Antibody100 µg 632.12 USD
STA-138 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein E Polyclonal Antibody0.1 mg 553.04 USD
STA-138 | Goat Anti-Human Apolipoprotein E Polyclonal Antibody100 µg 632.12 USD
STA-139 | Goat Anti-Human Plasminogen Polyclonal Antibody0.1 mg 553.04 USD
STA-139 | Goat Anti-Human Plasminogen Polyclonal Antibody100 µg 632.12 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies