Goat anti-CD127 / IL7R (mouse) Antibody
Goat anti-CD127 / IL7R (mouse) Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS422817 | Goat anti-CD127 / IL7R (mouse) Antibodysize: 100ug | 435.45 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-Goat anti-CD127 / IL7R (mouse) Antibody
- Alternative name2Caprine anti-CD127 / IL7R (Murine), Anti-
- Alternative name3Caprinae anti-CD127 / IL7R (Mus musculus) Antibody
- Alternative name4CD127/IL7R
- Alternative name5IL7R; interleukin 7 receptor; CD127; IL-7R-alpha; IL7RA; ILRA; CD127 antigen; IL-7 receptor subunit alpha; IL-7R subunit alpha; interleukin 7 receptor alpha chain; interleukin 7 receptor isoform H5-6; interleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha; MGC10755; IL7R; interleukin 7 receptor; CD127; IL-7R-alpha; IL7RA; ILRA; CD127 antigen; IL-7 receptor subunit alpha; IL-7R subunit alpha; IL-7RA; interleukin 7 receptor alpha chain; interleukin 7 receptor isoform H5-6; interleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha; MGC107557
- Other namesinterleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha; Interleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha; interleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha; IL-7RA; IL-7R-alpha; IL-7R subunit alpha; IL-7 receptor alpha chain; IL-7 receptor subunit alpha; interleukin 7 receptor alpha chain; interleukin 7 receptor; CD_antigen: CD127
- Gene nameIL7R
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesIl7r; Il7r; CD127; IL-7Ralpha; IL-7 receptor subunit alpha; IL-7R subunit alpha; IL-7R-alpha; IL-7RA
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismGoat
- Species reactivityMouse, Rat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin._x000D_
- Concentration100ug specific antibody in 200ul
- Storage and shippingAfter been aliquoted the antibody should be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. Cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided as they may damage the polypeptide chains thus reducing the activity of the antibody.
- Tested for:Peptide ELISA (EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Mus musculus
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameGoat anti-CD127 / IL7R (mouse) Antibody
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse, anti, Goat
- Alternative namecaprine antibody to-CD127 / interleukin 7 receptor (mouse) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 7 receptor, CD127 and CDW127 and IL-7R-alpha and IL7RA and ILRA, IL7R and IDBG-16161 and ENSG00000168685 and 3575, protein binding, Extracellular, Il7r and IDBG-129135 and ENSMUSG00000003882 and 16197, IL7R and IDBG-630353 and ENSBTAG00000019975 and 521554
Lymphotactin 22 114aa Recombinant Human Small Inducible Cytokine Subfamily C Member 1 SCYC1 Chemokine C Motif Ligand 1 Ltn