Glycoprotein VI Antibody Conjugated
Glycoprotein VI Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGlycoprotein VI
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Glycoprotein VI.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GPVI/Glycoprotein VI
- Gene ID number51206
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGlycoprotein VI (GPVI) is a membrane glycoprotein receptor for collagen found in platelets. GPVI plays an important role in platelet procoagulant activity which may contribute to arterial and venous thrombus formation. GPVI is expressed in megakaryocytes and platelets. Patients deficient in GPVI suffer from mild hemorrhagic diathesis and their platelets fail to aggregate in response to collagen. There are three isoforms.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsGlycoprotein VI; GP6; GPIV; GPVI; MGC138168; Platelet collagen receptor; Platelet glycoprotein VI; Platelet glycoprotein VI precursor; GPVI_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9897R-Biotin | Glycoprotein VI Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9897R-Cy3 | Glycoprotein VI Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9897R-Cy5 | Glycoprotein VI Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9897R-Cy5.5 | Glycoprotein VI Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9897R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameGlycoprotein VI Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameGlycoprotein VI Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGlycoprotein VI (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-9897R-Cy7 | Glycoprotein VI Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9897R-FITC | Glycoprotein VI Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9897R-HRP | Glycoprotein VI Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Chondrocytes and collagens
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR