GEFT Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
GEFT Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameGEFT Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenGEFT
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against GEFT.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GEFT
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundGEFT is a 580 amino acid cytoplasmic protein that is highly expressed in excitable tissues such as brain, heart and muscle, and weakly expressed in small intestine, colon, liver, placenta and lung. GEFT may play a role in actin cytoskeleton reorganization in different tissues since its activation induces formation of actin stress fibers. GEFT works as a guanine nucleotide exchange factor for the Rho family of small GTPases and links specifically to G alpha q/11-coupled receptors in Rho A activation. GEFT is an important regulator of processes involved in axon and dendrite formation. Involved in skeletal myogenesis, GEFT seems to be an exchange factor primarily for Rac 1 in neurons. Existing as two alternatively spliced variants, GEFT contains a DH (DBL-homology) domain and a PH domain.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- SynonymsARHGEF25; ARHGP_HUMAN; GEFT; p63RhoGEF; Guanine nucleotide exchange factor GEFT; p63RhoGEF ; RAC/CDC42 exchange factor; Rac/Cdc42/Rho exchange factor GEFT; Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 25; RhoA/RAC/CDC42 exchange factor; RhoA/Rac/Cdc42 guanine nucleotide exchange factor GEFT.
- Gene target
- Short nameGEFT Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameGEFT (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11844R-Cy5 | GEFT Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11844R-Cy5
- Price430.54 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameRho guanine nucleotide exchange factor 25
- Synonyms gene name
- Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) 25
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year2010-09-02
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedResults show that p63RhoGEF is a RhoA-specific GEF that may play a key role in actin cytoskeleton reorganization in different tissues, especially in heart cellular morphology.a new signaling pathway by which G alpha(q/11)-coupled receptors specifically induce Rho signaling through a direct interaction of activated G alpha(q/11) subunits with p63RhoGEF.Endogenous GEFT is transcriptionally upregulated during myogenic differentiation and downregulated during adipogenic differentiation.the crystal structure of the Galphaq-p63RhoGEF-RhoA complex, detailing the interactions of Galphaq with the Dbl and pleckstrin homology (DH and PH) domains of p63RhoGEF was determinedSpecifically mediates angiotensin II- Gq/11-dependent RhoA activation and downstream signaling and processes in vascular smooth muscle cellsp63RhoGEF is regulated chiefly through allosteric control by Galpha(q), as opposed to other known Galpha-regulated RhoGEFs, which are instead sequestered in the cytoplasm, perhaps because of their high basal activity.Signaling efficiency of Galphaq through its effectors p63RhoGEF and GEFT depends on their subcellular location.assessed p63RhoGEF gene and protein expression and RhoA/Rho kinase activity in essential hypertensive and Bartter's and Gitelman's syndrome patients, a model opposite to hypertension
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene